Friday, February 3, 2012

Resources



This week I added a new page to my site.  It is a collection of resources presented this week in class.  I have added a few to what the course provided:

North Carolina Division of Child Development and Early Education
North Carolina: Office of Early Learning
North Carolina: Infant - Toddler Foundations
Pennsylvania Early Learning: Keys to Learning
Pennsylvania Early Learning: Keys to Quality: Early Learning Standards: Infants and Toddlers

Thank you to Christelle for getting me hooked up with the Pennsylvania standards.  If your state has some as well, please send me the link!

2 comments:

  1. Amy,
    These resources have inspired me to check my state. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The resource, North Carolina Officer of Early Learning has sparked my interest. I will definitely view the site more in-depth.

      Delete